So I've had this for almost a year, and I've barely posted anything haha so I've decided to write more. I know no one reads this, because you can search all day and never find my blog, but I dont care lol. Yep.
Lately my mind has wandered a lot. I like when it does that. I thought about stuff and realized that a lot of crazy things happen to me. Some things are hilarious lol, but others are really really annoying. But even those annoying things are funny in the end because I can always count on Karma. She never fails me. It may not be today, and it may not be tomorrow, but eventually she will come back to you. I always try to stay on her good side, and I usually succeed so I don't really have to worry. People always destroy themselves in the end though.
But anyway, I like Doritos. That's pretty much all I had to say today. Peace.
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment