Sunday, October 3, 2010
hem-de-lay-la-la-la oochie walla walla
So I reflected a lot today. It was a good day. But I got to thinking about things. There is a reason for everything I do and everything I say. It's all deliberate and there is a plan for it. Granted, sometimes what I do isn’t right, but it needs to be done. That’s how life is sometimes. Even that thing. It wasn’t right, but it needed to be done. The alternative would have been much worse. Yes, I had to “take one for the team” so to speak, but that’s all part of the plan. No, I didn’t know it was going to go down quite like that, but it was still worth doing. I don’t generally hate, I find it stupid, and I still don’t really. Mostly, I just lose faith in human kind. In my life, that faith is pretty much down to zero. Its ridiculous. But anyway, that was my day. A lot of staring off into space and being quite lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment